Get that Radiant, Fresh Look on Your Wedding Day
It would be nice to be able to afford to go for a daily facial at the spa, but that is only a luxury a few of us can do. For the rest of us, it is important to make time to do it ourselves at home. Not doing so will result in sallow skin over time, and that is not advisable if you'd want to look great on your wedding day! Do a facial massage for yourself at least three to four times a week. You will see the difference over time.
Here is a technique for a facial massage that you can do yourself at home. Do this after you cleanse your skin.
Facial massages are believed to ease the muscle tension in the face and improve blood circulation. The following are some tips on how to give yourself a facial massage.
1. Get yourself a facial massage oil that is suitable for your skin type. Half (2.5 ml) to one teaspoon (5 ml) of oil should be enough for a 5-minute facial massage.
2. Start at the base of your throat, and use gentle upward and outward strokes to progressly slide movements along your jawline to the base of your ears. Then use circular motions with your fingertips over your cheeks and ears and around your lips.
3. Next, lightly tap around the eyes with your fingertips. Start at the outer edge and work inwards.
4. Starting at the center of your forehead, use upward strokes to work your way outward with each hand, ending with circular strokes over your temples.
5. Repeat this procedure up to 5 times. There is no need to rinse your face, as the massage oil should be left to completely absorb into your skin.
Labels: Wedding Beauty Techniques
Featured Offer from Nina at India Wedding Designs:
Sign-Up For 21 Wedding Tips
Includes the following Topics!
Something Every Bride-to-Be Needs to Know
How To Survive (and Enjoy) Your Wedding Day
The Real Secret to Choosing Colors for Your Wedding Dress
Adapt the Latest Bridal Dress Fashions To Your Figure Type
Bridal Hairstyle Looks That Would Suit You Best
How to Avoid Bridal Make-up Disasters
The Wedding Make-Up Tip for Indians that is Almost Too Easy
For Radiant Skin, These Facial Methods Work Like Crazy
The Biggest Mistake Brides Make (and How to Avoid It)
The Best Way I Know to Get a Honeymoon Trip, Even When Your Budget Doesn't Allow It.